Need a fast Police Check | Auth-N-Tick National Police Checks| Safe, Secure & Fast |
Get police check within 1 Hour | Auth-N-Tick Police Checks Online
Cheap and fast turnaround | Apply online now
Criminal history checks | National Police Check Auth-N- Tick | Quick and Reliable Results In 24-48 Hrs?
An AFP National Police Check records outstanding charges, warrant information and criminal convictions/findings/plea of guilt recorded for an individual. Any exceptional charges are disclosed according to the laws of the relevant state jurisdiction.
The absence of any laws governing the release of that information is based on the relevant jurisdiction information release policy.
We conduct National and AFP Police Checks Australia Wide
It doesn’t matter where you are in Australia. You can get checks for all these locations
- Background Checks for Uber Drivers
- Police Checks in Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Police Checks in New South Wales (NSW)
- Police Checks in Northern Territory (NT)
- Police Checks in Queensland (QLD)
- Police Checks in South Australia (SA)
- Police Checks in Tasmania (TAS)
- Police Checks in Victoria (VIC)
- Police Checks in Western Australia (WA)
Due to the sensitive information a Police Check requires fairly stringent security data management processes.
We’ll take care of all of this on your behalf, securely storing all the necessary documents and erasing your data every 12 months automatically.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’re complying with all the relevant rules and regulations
AuthNTick is approved to conduct a National Police Clearance for applicants who work or live in ACT. Most of the police checks results are returned to the applicants within 24 to 48 hours. Applicants can pay securely via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
AuthNTick offers Fast Police Checks for ACT Applicants
Checks AuthNTick Offer?
- Aged Care Staff/Volunteers
- Aged Care Key Personnel
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission – ASIC Employee
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission – Financial Licensing
- AUSTRAC Employee/Consultant
- Care of Intellectually Disabled Persons
- Care, Instruction or Supervision of Children
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority – ASSC
- Employee with Access to Secret or Top Secret Information
- Immigration Detention Centre Employment
- Immigration/Citizenship – Australia
- Law Enforcement/Intelligence or Security Agency Employee/Consultant
- Overseas Visa – Supply to a Country other than Australia
- Superannuation Trustee/Custodian/Investment manager
- Care, Instruction or Supervision of Children/ Care of Disabled Persons/Aged Care Staff/Volunteers
- Other Commonwealth Purpose ONLY
- Overseas Employment – General Employment
- Overseas Employment – Aged/Disabled care
- Overseas Employment – Teaching
- Overseas Employment – Working with Children
- Overseas Employment – Nursing, Hospital Employment