Police certificate for immigration purposes

A National Police Check and an Australian Federal Police Check differ in their uses. In most instances (such as employment and tenancy), you will only need to obtain a National Police Check. In special circumstances (such as for Immigration purposes) an Australian Federal Police Check is needed

In some instances where a National Police Check can’t be used. These include: immigration purposes, people seeking employment with the Commonwealth Government, some VISA requirements and IVF applications

Leave a Comment